*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 25 March 2018

Day 6: More BCLM

Hello Friends and Followers.

Why is it when you move to another area and breathe different air you are so worn out?
That is exactly how I feel. We were both in bed again at 9.30pm last night. I could hardly keep my eyes open, so ws glad to rest my head on my pillow and drift off into a deep sleep, which was only disturbed by the heating pump going off.

For us it was Day 2 at the BCLM and we were so pleased to see the sunshine, because yesterday was rather cloudy and nippy. With the sunshine came the blue sky and Spring was well and truly here.
As you can see I was out with my camera again.
Keith spent time nattering to Dave and Tracy who work at the museum and have become friends.
I enjoyed spending time wandering around the site taking loads of photographs. I always find something new to snap away at.
The shop windows are interesting as well, to see items from the past.
During the day a group of photographers were about with people dressed up as if in 'Peaky Blinders'. Some of them were really convincing and actually quite menacing. If you know of the series, you may also know that some of the scenes are filmed at the BCLM. The program has introduced a whole new generation to the museum, which can only be a good thing. I on the other hand have now been introduced to the series because I have the first three series on DVD. It is at times not for the faint hearted due to the language and the violence, but I am still hooked on it. We also know some of the people in the series, because they also work at the museum. Funny thing is I am reading a new book, which I started this morning 'Family Betrayal' by Kitty Neale and it is about a similar thing to the Peaky Blinders, so I am going to enjoy the read.
Anyway Keith and I had another wonderful day at the museum. We will be off tomorrow back towards Birmingham. I want to go to the market and we have friends to see.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails