*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 8 April 2018

Day 17: BCNS Spring Cruise to Bumble Hole, Windmill End and Back.

Hello Friends and Followers.

We spent a nice couple of days in Brum. We went to the Hippodrome Theatre to see Hansel and Gretel.
It was an hour long play, with some of the cast having a disability, which made it all the more special.
We left Brum on Friday and made our way to Tipton, where we moored at Nelson Wharf.
We were ready for the BCN Spring Cruise.
Now on Saturday morning the weather did not bode well as it was raining. We had a couple of lovely gentlemen on board for the cruise to Windmill end. Mike and Pete joined us at 10 am and we set off with the other boats.
Mike enjoying a chat.
Pete with camera to hand.
Through Netherton Tunnel we supplied our crew with ear plugs, because our lady is loud in tunnels, but this did not bother there enjoyment of going through a tunnel.
Lunch was eaten at Windmill End, before we made the return tip to Tipton.
Our evening meal was at the Pie Factory and very good it was too. We had a brilliant day with lovely people and it was all thanks to Brenda Ward who had organised the event. 

Today being Sunday we have not moved the boat, but we moved to the Pie Factory again for a carvery lunch and a pint of their Lump Hammer Gold. 

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails