*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 20 April 2018

Day 27: BCLM for the weekend.

Hello Lovely people.

Oh yay we are beginning to feel human again. I still have a headache and the snuffles and Keith has a sore throat and the snuffles, but it would appear the virus is going away. We woke up to a misty start but then the sunshine and decided to come out and so  decided we would move to The Black Country Living Museum for the weekend. It was just a short hop for us and only one space available.
The sun and the warmth, warmed my bones which was so lovely.
I love photographing odd things and the museum is a great place for this.
Lunch was fish and chips, after all it is Friday.
We had a catch up with people we know and even had a pint in the pub. Tomorrow I am going to have a cracking day, no matter how I feel, so do come back again to see why and what I got upto.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails