*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 30 May 2019

Day 81. More painting.

Hiya Family, friends and followers.

This morning I woke to sunshine and the thought that I would get on with more paintwork. Not so welcome was the wind blowing across the mooring towards the canal, which meant the petals off the Hawthorn bushes was blowing onto the boat. But I am not one to be put off. I wanted to rub down and paint the roof over the bathroom and galley, which thankfully had a gap in the hedge by them, so I decided to go for it and get on with rubbing down the roof. I set Keith to work rubbing down the forend.
I managed to get paint on it before the petals blew onto the roof. They thankfully brushed off once the roof was dry. Tomorrow I will second coat it and hope that there is no wind. I also got the forend counter painted all before lunchtime.
After a spag bol lunch, I went off for a stroll with my camera.
I love taking photographs which would have been taken at anytime in history and this was one such photograph.
Welford Junction was a hive of activity today. There were boats coming and going all day and the moorings behind us are no full up.
More painting tomorrow.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails