*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 17 September 2019

Day 37: Another long day.

Hello family, friends and followers.

Feeling everso slightly cream crackered as it's been a long day, so you are only getting a short posting. We woke to a bright sunny, but cool morning. Set off at 8.15am and continued up the B&F to Salford junction, we then did the entire Tame Valley canal.

This means we have now done the whole of the BCN. Walsall canal, Wednesbury Old canal, new main line, and finally Netherton branch.
We moored at Windmill End, where we had a quick chat and a cup of tea with some friends who are moored here, having been here for the Windmill End gathering. The three degrees were reunited. :-) Tomorrow will be a much shorter day. Netherton, 19.5 miles, 24 locks, 2 tunnels, 10hrs 40mins.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails