*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday, 26 November 2012

Our Boobies.


4 comments:

  1. "There once was a bargee from Devizes,
    Who had boobies of two different sizes.
    The one was so small,
    It was no good at all.
    But the other was big, and won prizes!"

    I guess - I may now be banned? B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear hear! Fantastic sentiment.

    Love your new blog header photo. Will miss Marmites good looks though!

    Hope your still keeping warm and dry.
    Love to both
    Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO Bernard, now that made me giggle thank you. Ban you he he as if I would. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irene and Ian. I cannot find the original Marmite header, so will have to do another one, so for now I put my ugly mug on the front ha ha ha.

    We are fine in MH. Bet your glad to be back home.

    Love and hugs to you both xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails