*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 9 June 2017

OVO Energy Women’s Tour.

207652-I-Am-Not-Perfect-But-I-Am-Proud-Of-Who-I-Am

Hello Friends and Followers.

A better start weather wise to the day, with the sun popping in and out between heavy showers. Yesterday evening whilst locking up the site, I got drowned by a prolonged heavy shower, which caught me out as I walked between the gates. By the time Paddy and I got back to the boat, we were both sopping wet. Paddy stood in the saloon looking rather depressed, because he hates getting wet. I on the other hand just stripped off and had a nice hot shower.

So do we all have the day after feeling, following the Election result. I am staying nothing more on the subject. I think the media are doing enough speculating for us all.

Today Warwick welcome the OVO Energy Women’s Tour. Today was Stage 3 - Atherstone to Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick in between.

SAM_0494

At 11.30 am the police and media bikes came through past the Arm.

SAM_0497

Then the peloton came streaming past. British Olympic Champion Katie Archibald (Team WNT) was in the mix.

SAM_0498

Blink and you would have missed them.

SAM_0500

The support vehicles followed on behind, with other police bikes and an ambulance. It was brilliant to watch even though it was for a few seconds.

CHLOE HOSKING (ALE CIPOLLINI) WINS STAGE 3 as they finish sometime later in Royal Leamington-Spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails