*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 20 April 2019

Day 42: Still in Nottingham.

Hello family, friends and followers.

After my previous rant post about rubbish, I am back to normal, well as normal as I can be.
Tomorrow is E day and I for one am hoping I get an egg, chocolate or otherwise.
We walked into Nottingham again this morning. This time for some retail therapy. I wanted some paint from Wilko's for the engine room and the back cabin. We needed a new tin opener as well. Then on to Holland and Barrett for supplies. Nothing mega exciting, but needs must and all that. We did have another wander around and ended up looking around the lace zone, where of course Nottingham lace was made and sold.
Nothing of it exists today, which is sad.
Like so many places, some of the history is lost unless there are information boards around recalling the history and those who made it. Of course Nottingham is known mostly for Robin Hood.
We had lunch on the boat today. Our first salad of the year was enjoyed. Who would of thought it, a salad in April. The weather has been glorious again today and is set to do the same tomorrow.
Just a short post today.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails