*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 10 May 2018

Day 47. And relax.

Hello Friends and Followers.

Wow what a time we have had. Sorry I have not posted for a few days, but what with the festival going on and then taking everything down, it has been somewhat manic.
On Saturday I climbed to the top of St. Augustine's Church tower. The panoramic view was incredible and I for  good photograph of the festival site. The weather was glorious.
We were so well looked after as volunteers and we cannot thank the team for looking after us so well.
On Sunday Scorpio bought salt back to Droitwich, which was very exciting. Planning has gone into building a new brine pool at the Lido, so hopefully that will get the go ahead.
On Monday we had the pleasure in photographing the dog show which was won by the English Pointer. He was a very handsome chap.
Merlin was my favourite puppy though. He was so very cute. (Do not tell Paddy).
I can honestly say we had the best time ever and will definitely do it again. I took so many photographs, and I cannot possibly post them all. But I will say if you get the chance to come to this festival, please do it. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails