*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 12 May 2018

Day 49:. Messing about on the River Severn.

Hello Friends and Followers.

This morning we left the Barge Canal Droitwich and headed onto the River Severn in bright sunshine, although it was a tad nippy.
We travelled with friends Carole and Adrian on Rypeck and a good time was had by all.
We got to play amongst the rowers from the Worcester Rowing Club today. There are some seriously good rowers amongst them.
Worcester Cathedral came into view.
I got to play at the tiller on the river for a bit. Hadar loves rivers because of the deep water, she gets to stretch her legs and we both love rivers.
We are moored up at Upton-upon-Severn.
The town is a busy town with some beautiful buildings. The road layout though is hectic and it is always busy.
Love this garage.
The town has a long history and well worth a visit.
Our day ended with beers on the back counter, lots of laughter and fun.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails