*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 26 May 2018

Day 63: Sitting it out.

Hello Friends and Followers.

So here we are with another Bank Holiday and it is damp, wet and miserable.

On Thursday evening, Keith and I joined Carole and Adrian for a meal in the Tudor Arms. It was absolutely scrummy and we can completely recommend it. We had a main meal and a pud for £9.95 and it was fabulous.
Friday we woke to mizzling rain, which lasted all day, so we did not go to Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust as we had planned. Instead we stopped inside and I did some rock painting.
I have joined a Facebook group named Love on the Rocks UK. I have found four rocks so far and re-hidden the, which gave me the idea to paint my own and hide them as part of the group. It is all a bit of fun and children love taking part. I will do it more when we get home, because Warwick has its own group. I think I am finding my artistic side all of a sudden, although I am not as talented as some of the artist I have seen.
I adore these two I have seen on the Facebook page.
Later on Friday afternoon the rain did finally subside and so Carole and Adrian waved us goodbye and set off back to Saul Junction. It has been wonderful spending time with them.

Saturday morning dawned and hooray it was not raining, but it was overcast and the threat of rain was apparent, so no Slimbridge today either. Instead I did boat chores, nattered to the bridge keeper, whilst visiting the bins as you do. I then suggested as to not get cabin fever that we should go to the Black Shed for a coffee and a possible wander, which we did. The Black Shed is brilliant for food, drink and supplies. I think they cater a lot for the caravan park. It is a warm and friendly place though, so well worth a visit. I am not sure what the rest of the day has in store, but we will see how it goes.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails