*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 7 September 2018

Busy Weekend Ahead.

Hi Friends and Followers.

It has been a crazy old day, because we have been getting ready for the Family Fun Weekend, here in the Saltisford Arm.
The Gazebos are up.
The bunting is flying.
The historic boats Raymond and Nuffield arrived today and the steam boat Adamant has been in for a couple of days.
I have set my stall up, ready for a busy day tomorrow. We just have to hope the weather is kind, because looking at the forecast, it may not be so kind tomorrow, but hey ho we cannot change it and I will still have a fabulous day.
I will post again after the event.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails