*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 23 September 2018

Tipton Canal and Community Festival.

Hiya Friends and Followers.

As you know we were at Tipton for the festival and Saturday was going to be a tough day for everyone, because apart from first thing, it rained pretty much all day. It went from drizzle to heavy downpours and yet lots of folk came out to enjoy what was on offer. There were quite a few stalls for charities and some crafters. The Home Brew Boat was doing what seemed to be brisk business as was The Jam Butty Boat and Towpath Tipples. They were just three of the trading boats at the event. Keith and I spent a fair amount of time wandering around natter on the Saturday. I did not cooking we had our lunch from a burger van. Keith had the burger and I had the chips. It was a great day, despite the weather.
Sunday morning dawned and yes it was once again raining, but there was the promise of something much brighter by 11 am. All the stall holders and fairground rides prepared themselves for another day, with the hope that the sun would shine.
None of us were disappointed. We did get some sunshine and out came the public for another day of fun and laughter.
We have had the most wonderful weekend and look forward to doing this festival again in future.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails