*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 1 November 2010

Cher Lloyd sings Stay - The X Factor Live show 4 - itv.com/xfactor

Good morning one and all.

Happy 1st of November.
As a kid I would always do Pinch and a Punch for the 1st day of the month ........................ NO return, and yet as adults people look onit as being childish, well here ya go I am being childish. Pinch me if you can ;0).

We have moved this morning all of 1200 yards to Black Horse Bridge in Foxton Village, as I have a coal delivery to make today and tomorrow we have a food delivery arriving. Life is so tough at times ha ha ha.

Who watched the X-Factor results show last night?
I watched it as usual and once again the two who should have been in the bottom two survived. Yep Wagner and Aiden have survived another week and Belle Amie went home, after a sing off with Katie Waissel.
I cannot for the life of me think why people are wasting their money voting for Wagner, because he is most definitely not a recording artist and never will be. Now I am sure he is a lovely man but come on, please get real he cannot sing. I thought one of the best performances was Cher this week. Her rendition of Stay was absolutely fantastic. It was so nice to hear her just sing without any rapping involved.

If Cher carries on singing like that she is a definite contender to win the show. There are some really fantastic singers in this competition, but whilst Wagner is still in the show they may lose the chance of a singing career.

Ok my Monday morning rant over. I am now off to get a Pumpkin to make some soup. Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails