*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 15 November 2010

Frosty start to Monday.

Good morning fellow blog readers.

Brrrr what a chilly beginning to the day. I knew it was going to be a stunning start to the day after we had a lovely sunset last night. Sadly I did not get the opportunity to photograph it because I was in the hold getting coal.
Ok who watched 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'?
(Hand in the air). I watched it, but must admit I almost forgot. we had begun to watch 10,000 BC and keith decided to switch channels phew. The film was not half as entertaining.
Gillian McKeith is not going to last long. Oh dear, she is already getting on everyone's wick in camp. I love Nigel Havers and Stacey Soloman and of course Linford Christie is going to be very strong in the jungle. I will be hooked until the end of the series.

Ok back to a frosty Monday morning. Over night the temperature got down to -1.5C, so there was a frost on the ground. The sheep were the lucky ones, they have their winter woolies on. I had to settle for my North Face Jacket, which was like wearing a duvet. I love frosty mornings when the smoke is rising from the boats chimneys and the birds are singing to welcome in a brand new day. I am not sure what my day will bring, but I am sure it will be a good one. Just wanted to post some early photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails