*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday, 3 December 2011

Christmas comes on board Hadar.

IMG_5965

I love fairy lights.

IMG_5966

So the decorations are up, the cards are written and the food is almost bought, so we are ready.

8 comments:

  1. looks very nice jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,ha! Three weeks to go. You are certainly first 'off the blocks'.
    Mind you, I don't blame you. All this drab grey weather, day after day, things need to be brightened up. But food?
    Do you think those sprouts and parsnips will keep 'till Christmas Day?
    I bought a bottle of Ginger Wine last week to put by for the festivities.
    Guess what? Half gone!
    The longer these things sit around, the more I am tempted. No will power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue, Hadar sure looks lovely with those lights. Really festive and Christmasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pretty fairy grotto - lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phil and Sally. Thank you, we like to make some sort of an effort.

    Hi Bernard. We are going food shopping this week for some items then I will buy fresh fruit and veg closer to the day. I absolutely hate standing in queues at Christmas, so like to get done early if I can.

    Hi Steve. I think you mean Jo, but thank you for the kind comment. Maybe I was Sue in a previous life hahahahahaha.

    LadyB. Thank you. Now I just need to get my santa outfit out hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops sorry, I did mean to type Jo, not sure where Sue came from though? My apologies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo, love your photos, what sort of camera do you use.
    Best wishes Andy T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andy T. The photos on this part have all been deleted, but I use a Canon 1100D. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails