*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 9 March 2013

Bear update

Having done all my daily boat jobs, such as making up the fires, walking the dog, feeding mog and dog, Keith and I took ourselves off out for a walk around the startops reservoir. I had seen bird watchers running up the towpath earlier and so thought there must be something of interest on the water, but by the time we got there whatever it was had flown off and so had the bird watchers. Nevertheless we enjoyed a nice stroll.
On returning to the boat it was time for some warming soup and a coffee before I turned my attention to my rescued bear with his severed leg. Having worked out how to sew the leg back on and got my sewing kick out, I got on with the delicate task of stitching the leg in place and putting in some new stuffing. I wanted to make the leg look as similar to the other one and I think I managed to achieve it.
The little bear looked much happier with its leg sewn back on.

Can you see the join??
Having finished the operation, Paddy took a liking to my little friend, but there is no way he is going to get his jaws on my little bear.

Can you suggest a name????
All names suggested will go into a hat from blogger and Facebook and I will then choose one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails