*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 22 March 2013

Rubbish.

Good Morning. If you have snow then take care out there.

This post is to the person who left me an Anonymous message on my blog about the Rubbish below Uxbridge Lock.

Firstly it does say before you post a comment.

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

Secondly. I did not phone the Canal and River Trust, I e-mailed them with a photograph and sent them a message on Twitter. Which is how I always correspond with them because if they can see the problem then something always gets done We have been told by the Canal and River Trust if a photograph is sent it is then recorded, if you ring it is not.

Thirdly I was not sailing by as you put it I was walking a long the towpath and you would have known that had you read my posts.

Fourthly I go out and pick up rubbish on a regular basis, which again you would know if you read my blog on a regular basis. We always clean after other people when we moor up.

You may as you said find my "comments bloody annoying". But I am of a generation who see's it as a problem which needs talking about. I hate litter being dropped and dog poo being left and if that is wrong then that makes me a bad person. As long as people do it I will write about it on my blog and I will continue to pick it up. I wish I could have picked up all the rubbish left below the lock, but there was no bin to put it in and there was no way I could carry that much back to the boat.

Thank you for taking the time to read my posting and for leaving me a message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails