*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 26 March 2013

Blacking Day 2.

Brrrrrrrr what a cold day.

SAM_4882

It was so cold we had icicles in the dry dock, but the show must go on.

SAM_4884

Even Bramble was set to work this morning. We were not blacking today as I wanted to give it a whole day to harden off before adding the second coat. So today was a day for undercoating and glossing.

SAM_4886

I glossed our noticeboards.

9083_10151505675649255_1306172785_n

I then got on with painting the bow and the tunnel bands are nearly finished. Even though it was perishing the gloss is drying, so I am hoping tomorrow I can get on with a lot more.

Whilst I got on with painting Keith blacked the weed hatch cover and then later in the afternoon, I put a coat of red on the lid.

SAM_4885

Today seemed to flyby but it may have been that there was a lot going on today. The boat next door has had its hull blacked today and some other paintwork done, so a busy day one way or another. I am now looking forward to dinner and an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails