*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 22 April 2013

My Birthday.

Many thanks to everyone who sent me messages for my birthday. I had a quiet but lovely day which ended with Keith and I eating out at Thai Lanna in Stone.

SAM_5035

Keith wondering where to start.

SAM_1420[3]

We ordered one of the set meals

Mae Jem Set Meal (For TWO or more people)

Thai Lanna Platter
A beautiful selection of delicious Thai appetisers. Served with a selection of sauces.

Tom Yam Gung
A famous Thai spicy soup with prawns, lemon grass, galingale and lime leaves. We selected the mild version.

Nua Roul Dang
Stir-fried beef in a red wine sauce, sprinkled with cashew nuts.

Stir-fried prawns with fresh chilli and mushrooms.

Gang Keow Gai
Thai green chicken curry with a blend of green chillies lemon grass,kaffir lime leaf, herbs, spices and coconut milk.

Pud Chab Chai
Stir-fried mixed seasonal vegetables with black mushrooms, vermicelli and egg.

Nua Hoi
Stir-fried beef with broccoli and oyster sauce.

Kao Pud Kai    Egg fried rice.

SAM_5037

There was plenty to choose from, and I was hungry.

SAM_1422[3]

Me tucking in mmmmm.

All washed down with a nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé Wine, and followed with a Crème de Menthe Ice Cream Bombe.

It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails