*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 23 March 2011

HFM 102.3 Harborough Radio for Market Harborough - 2011



HFM (CLICK) is the best local radio station in the country. Everyone there makes us feel like we are part of the family. They now have to raise half of their own funding to survive due to government funding cuts. We all know that the cuts have to take place if this country is ever to get back into the black, but to lose the local radio station would be a step to far, so we are hoping they manage to find the funding. If you have a local radio station, they are probably going through the same funding cuts, so if you do not want to lose them, then support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails