*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Jam 'ole The Brays

5 comments:

  1. What a great movie of the working boats of days gone by. Now if you could just find a film about the old horse drawn boats........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful footage ....I enjoyed that...thanks for posting ...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me a genuine understanding of the canals and boats as well as the history of coal boats. I admire the precision you and Keith must have to traverse these waters. Thank you for this video. Hope the new Dell works out and loved the birds at the feeders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo,
    That's just how I remember them as a lad fishing at bridge 111 on the GU and watching the coal boats go by.Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the old footage. Keith used to know the Bray's many moons ago. No he is not old really, but he did know them.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails