*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 14 May 2013

Fridge/Freezer has come home.




Wooo hooo our Fridge/Freezer came home today, all fixed and functioning correctly. Special thanks to Kevin, Sharon and their Dad Bryan of the family business Daventry Refrigeration based here in Braunston, for sorting it out for us and very kindly lending us a temporary fridge whilst they sorted ours out. Especially grateful as Bryan has been recovering from a stroke which he was recovering from when we first arrived. According to Kevin today he has now made a full recovery, in fact he was off to the Gym this morning, which is great news. Having got the fridge/freezer plugged in and working, we walked up to the Village to go to the Butchers and Village Stores to stock up with food before setting off for our next destination which is Warwick. We will not be doing long days from now on, we will be taking our time. I think the last few weeks have been hectic and we can both do with slowing the pace a tad, not that we go fast on our boat, but you know what I mean. Having got back from the shops and had some lunch, the forecast rain has begun to set in, so we like many others will batten down the hatches and wait the weather to blow over.
Stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails