*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 21 February 2013

Canon 1100D progress.

I would like to thank everyone for their comments on yesterdays posting about the Error 30 message. Thank you for taking the time to give me advice on the problem. I have been on the case and today I have made progress. Having e-mailed Canon, they have put me in touch with a company who are dealing with Jessop products. So I then contacted the company down in Tunbridge Wells and they promptly e-mailed me back within minutes to say that I need to send the body to them with a proof of purchase and they will repair the camera and send it back to me. 
Now as you know we are continuous cruisers and so getting anything sent to us can be a problem, but not this time. Keith's sister has very kindly agreed to take charge of the camera when it is returned, of which I am truly grateful. So progress has been made, I will wrap it up and post it off as soon as we get to Aylesbury. I do love it when a plan comes together. Hence I am feeling a little happier today. The prompt replies from Canon and the repair company have really impressed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails