*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 13 February 2011

How to spoil my Sunday morning!!!!!!!!

Hi Friends.

I hope your Sunday is going to be a good one?

Mine got off to a good start, but was then ruined by a thoughtless person.
As always I took Paddy for his morning stroll. he is always on his lead when passing other boats and when we come into contact with other dogs. This is not because he is not friendly, this is because i never know what someone elses dog, which is normally off its lead will do. Paddy is the most laid back dog and does not have an evil bone in his body, so will always hide behind me when faced with another dog who is in destroy mode. This was the case this morning, when a woman came towards us with three dogs. The mongrel looking of the three immediately began to show it was up for a fight with Paddy as it charged towards us and started growling and lurching at Paddy. I fended it off, whilst asking the owner to put her dog on a lead. Her reply was "I am trying". The dog then lurched at Paddy again who was hiding behind me. I took action and pushed the dog away from Paddy and sternly told the woman to get her dog on a lead. At no time did she apologise for her dogs actions. The next time this happens the owner is going to end up in the cut I swear, because I am sick to death with dog owners who allow their dogs to beat up on Paddy. He is going to end up a nervous wreck.

I can but hope by day gets better ;0).

Chat more later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails