*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 10 February 2011

Two forms of horse power.

Hi friends.

I could not resist taking this photo this morning of our boat and horse crossing over the bridge. We set off up the Foxton flight this morning and are now moored up at Welford Junction.
We had not seen another boat moving all morning, but no sooner we moored up, two have gone past us.
Was it something we said?
Not only were boats not moving, I did not have many customers either. I only had two customers. Now that the ice has gone and the weather is warming up, people are moving off of the section, so it is expected that things will get quieter.
Not seeing any other boats moving, meant the wildlife was happy to stick around whilst we cruised past. We saw Three Kingfisher's, Two Heron's, a couple of Squirrels and numerous ducks and birds. It has been a lovely day, even though it was mainly cruised in the drizzle.
I hope your day has been a lovely one?

Chat soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails