*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 26 May 2011

The Apprentice.

Hi Friends.

Who has been watching The Apprentice????(CLICK ME)
Is it me or are this lot of contestants a shambles?
Ok I realise that some of it may be hyped for the program, but some of these young people do not have a clue. Last night it was all about the beauty business and considering the fact that Susan Ma is involved with the beauty industry so she says, she was awful last night. She almost cost her team the task. If they had listened to her, they would have spent to much money on fake tan etc and been in the boardroom getting sacked. As it was Felicity Jackson was fired last night after her team actually lost money, after buying to many products and not selling enough treatments, which was a huge mistake as was the fact that they took a stall in the Bullring, with a treatment room on the 3rd floor, which got almost completely overlooked.
I have a feeling that unless this lot wise up Lord Sugar maybe sacking more than one at a time. It is no good saying you know all about something, and not prove it, so I think Susan had better watch her back. She was clearly not happy when the others turned on her, but that is what the program is all about, there are no friends to be had when you want to be a 50/50 partner with Lord Sugar.
It has some good entertainment value as you watch them squirm in the boardroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails