*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday, 21 June 2012

Northwich Day 4.

Wet, wet and definitely wet, but lots done and many more boats have arrived for the festival weekend.

IMG_0902

The site is taking shape.

IMG_0961

Lots of boats on site and still more to arrive.

IMG_0911

With the rain comes the lighting of the stoves.

IMG_0919

Big boats.

IMG_0966

Little boats.

IMG_0987

Giant boats.

IMG_0933

Old and new boats, all are being made very welcome.

IMG_0981

Paddy found it to tiring.

IMG_0992

Lots of bunting, some of which we have sold.

It has been a fantastic day and eventually the rain stopped. The rain did nothing to dampen the atmosphere at the site, everyone is very excited about this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Seems like your having a great time even though the weather could be better. It's good to see your choice of selling bunting is paying off. I noticed in one of your photos the Nb Elizabeth was also at the festival. If you see Jim or Annie and, off course, Tilly Pin their woofit could you say hi from us. Thanks.
    Have a wonderful festival. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said "Hello" to Jim and Annie and they said "Hello" back. xx

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails