*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday, 6 April 2012

Happy Easter.

easter_jpeg

It's Good Friday and we are up early to get our sale goodies out on show. I was out taking Paddy for his walk, so took a few photos of boats which have already arrived.

SAM_0215

More are expected today.

SAM_0217

Looking forward to a good day, just hope the weather warms up as it is parky at the moment.

SAM_0224

Hope you weekend is a great one, no matter where you are.

SAM_0223

I will be very busy, so may not post for a couple of days.

Have a wonderful weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you and Keith. Hope the holiday weekend goes well for you. Shame the forecast isn't looking to good but you never know, more often then not they weatherman get it wrong. Whatever the outcome I'm sure you will do very well.
    Love to you both. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails