*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Frozen in Part 2

So cold the water tap is frozen solid. Just as well we have a full water tank.
Keith helping to break the ice so Ian can get boats out of the dry and wet docks.
Ian winding a boat.
Welford Lock.
Welford Arm to the lock.
Stunning Hoar Frost
Welford Marina.




4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Jo. Hope you're both keeping warm and well!
    Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lewis.
    Thank you. Hope you do not mind but I have added your blog to my list?
    Love the recipes on your blog, I may just have to try some out.
    Welcome to the cut and blogging.
    We are both very warm with at least 6 tonne of coal on board and two coal stoves. I hope your both nice and toasty on you lovely boat. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joe
    been following your blog for a while and love your pics. Stay warm and safe both of you regards

    Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matt.
    Welcome on board and thank you for leaving me your comment. We are extremely warm with two coal stoves and Keith and I do take our safety seriously. There will no walking the gunwales at the moment lol.
    You also stay safe and warm out there. Jo.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails