*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 19 January 2013

Saturday and the stunning snow scape

Last night we took ourselves off to the Wharf Inn for a pint, to find the pub full with people who had obviously decided the place to be was the local pub on a snowy night. The atmosphere was fantastic and even all the dogs in the pub behaved themselves. We enjoyed an out off the boat and a pint in the hand.
This morning at Welford Wharf.
 
Paddy watching the snow fall out in the cold on the back counter.
Marmite watching the snow fall in the galley at the galley door with the perspex in.
Now who has more sense. 
Just love the snow is sepia.
Looking towards the lock.
Footprints on the ice. Not sure what animal made them, but would guess at a Rabbit. 
Not sure what to do with myself today, but we will see what happens as the day moves along.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails