*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 16 January 2013

Frozen In.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr –5c overnight, so it was a chilly start to the morning. Last night I went to bed at 9pm and did not make the saloon stove up properly, so we woke up to a rather chilly boat. I got up at 7am and got the saloon stove going again, there were a few embers in the grate still active so it did not take much to get a roaring fire in the saloon. The back cabin stove was out, so I had to get that going again, but it did not take long for the cabin to feel warm again as we sat beneath the duvet drinking our first cup of tea of the day.

SAM_0966[3]

8.15am I was up and off the boat walking Paddy around the green area beside the boat, I did not venture onto the road because it was a skating rink and I have no desire to break a hip.

SAM_0965[3]

Last night Callisto came in and moored up on the water point, I think Mark is taking on a delivery today. If he does not make a move he maybe frozen in, because over the next few days it is expected to freeze even harder and snow.

SAM_4196

It is very picturesque outside, but wrapping up is a must because it is very cold. I love this weather but not sure Paddy enjoyed getting his paws cold, he did what he had to do and was so back on the boat in front of the fire.

Later on we have a Tesco delivery coming, so we will not be going hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails