*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday, 18 January 2013

More snowy photographs.




4 comments:

  1. What lovely pics. Do you sell them or the rights to use then?

    What camera do you use?

    Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt. Thank you. I have never sold any no, I just take them because I love to take photos. I use a Samsung PL22 and I also have a Canon 1100D. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you would do very well exhibiting your boating pics. Take care both of you
    Regards Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt thank you... It maybe something I will get around to doing one day. The problem is there are so many great photographers out there.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails