*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Happy Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MARMITE.
4 YRS OLD TODAY.

How time flies when your having fun. Four years have passed since Marmite joined our family on the boat and she has been a joy.
Time spent online was wasted.
Oh those were the sleepy days.
Can you see me??
Mmmmm that looks interesting.
A cat clearly enjoying her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday marmite from all the cats of lakeview point in alabama. may you have many more fun years on the canals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Marilyn. Thank you for your birthday wishes. Marmite enjoyed her birthday and now is chilling out after her breakfast. Oh to be a cat ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails