*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 24 January 2011

A Short Jaunt.

Hi Friends.

There is not much to say about today, as it has been pretty uneventful. We did the usual stuff this morning, which of course is not that entertaining when you read the same thing everyday.
We eventually moved off and cruised for 15 minutes before mooring up at Black Horse Bridge, Foxton, which is where I will be getting my Tesco food delivery tomorrow all being well. Since we have been here at Black Horse Bridge, I have had one customer and seen one narrowboat, which was NB Wilver owned by William and Virginia and their dog Gunner, they are now moored up behind us waiting for a coal delivery of their own from DMW fuels (CLICK).
With so little going on today, I will comment on last nights TV and 'Dancing on Ice'. With the 12 remaining skaters now in a competition to take the 2011 crown, it will be interesting to see who comes out on top. There are already some stars in the making, Sam Attwater is clearly heads and tails above the rest at the moment. Steven Arnold was the first to be voted off by the judging panel, which was not surprizing because he was not very good. Steven also failed to turn up on Monday for his choreography class which was unforgiveable. So let the competition begin and may the best man or woman win.
Right with my battery almost dead, I am off now to make a cuppa.

Chat soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails