*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 25 October 2011

A little beauty.

albino squirrel 7

Our little super star seems to be enjoying the limelight as it puts in appearance at least twice a day.

albino squirrel6

When we move off, I will be sad to say cheerio to this beautiful creature. I know that many people see Squirrels as vermin but how can you not love this little beauty.

Today has been a day of collecting our glasses, which I am very happy with even if I do look like Dame Eda Everage. Keith also had his fillings, whilst I sat in the waiting room reading Hello magazine. We also took a last opportunity to catch up with friends Gill and Don who have a winter mooring in Market Harborough. We bought a few items in the town and stocked up the medicine box ready for the winter coughs and colds, because without a doubt they will probably come. The weather has turned damp yayyyy some rain at long last, but I am quite sure it is no where near enough, especially as British Waterways has gone back on their decision to close the locks down into Leicester as they had planned. Not sure why they have changed their mind, because we have not had any substantial rain they wanted, so only time will tell if that decision is going to cause water issues throughout the winter, we will not be around to find out, because tomorrow we are heading off to pastures new for the winter, which we are both looking forward too.

Right I am now off to think of something for dinner, so will chat again when we are on the move. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails