*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 7 July 2012

Towpath Closure only.

Towpath Closure only: Huddersfield Narrow Canal - Between Lock 29E and Lock 30E

Friday 6 July 2012 - Friday 20 July 2012
Heavy rain has caused the towpath between the two locks to wash out making passage for pedestrians dangerous. Pedestrians are advised to find an alternative route avoiding the damaged towpath.
Repairs are scheduled to start early week commencing 9th July and should take about 2 weeks to complete.

Enquiries: 01782 785703

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails