*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 27 August 2015

Caught on canvas.

A couple of months ago, I received a message on my Facebook page from a friend in Canada to ask if she could use a photograph I had taken of Keith earlier in the year, when we went out for a trial cruise to see if he was strong enough to work the boat, after last years illness.

IMG_9434[4]

This was the photograph I posted.

11118437_370087923191612_1866994575_n

And this was her interpretation of the photograph. We were both so pleased with her capture of Keith.

Today Joanna Gooder came to see us. She is over in the UK visiting family and friends.

IMG_7124

Both Keith and I were so excited to see the painting in the flesh and it was everything we thought it would be. Joanna has an amazing talent and a beautiful lady.

The plan is to get the painting framed and then hang it in the saloon.

A huge thank you to Joanna and we hope that we will see her when she comes over again next year.  We had a lovely time chatting over tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails