*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 19 January 2016

Cold and frostie.

IMG_8318[4]

Winter is so welcome, because it has definitely been confusing as far as the weather is concerned this past few weeks.

IMG_8325[4]

This morning it was –4.5 c after a very heavy frost. We also had a layer of ice on the surface of the canal. I do so love this sort of weather.

We had to visit the vet’s again this morning with Marmite. She was seeing the vet who took Marmite’s teeth out last week. So we packed her into her basket and walked to the vets surgery. The vet was very pleased with how well Marmite’s gums had healed and said to now just feed her her normal diet. I had been soaking her biscuts and then mixing them with her meat, but she can now go back to dry biscuits and meat. Marmite is managing very well with out her teeth and can still bite with the few she has left.

Once back at the boat, Marmite was only to happy to get out of her basket. She headed for the back cabin and the side bed, where it was lovely and warm.

IMG_0435

Tonight is going to be another chilly one, with the temperature already dropping like a stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails