*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 11 May 2018

Day 48: Short hop.

Hello Friends and Followers.

Life throws curve balls your way and then follows it up with a massive shock. Sadly a good boating buddy passed away a couple of days ago at the age of 57 years old. To say the boating community that knew him are shocked is an understatement. We all think we are invincible in reality life is fragile and none of us knows when our life clock will stop ticking. Our heartfelt love and thoughts go out to his wife, family and friends.

Today we said "Cheerio" to Droitwich Spa.
We headed back down the Barge Canal with friends Carole and Adrian on Rypeck.

It was a chilly start to the day with a bit of a breeze, but the sun did shine now and again.
Working the locks with company is always nice and makes life so much easier.
We stopped at 11.50 am above Hawford Top Lock, so we are ready for the River Severn tomorrow.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails