*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 21 April 2021

Where has the time gone.

 

Dear family, friends and followers.

Today has been my 59th Birthday arghhhh. I have no idea where the time has gone, but I am now one step closer to the big 60. As we are still in some form of lockdown, it has been yet another quiet birthday, but that is fine. My darling girls, their partners and grandsons sent me some gorgeous mini rose bushes and cards and I had cards from family and friends. Keith bought me a lovely Taurus charm for my Troll Bracelet. I have done very little today, because it is my Birthday. I did walk to town for the prescriptions and I ventured into Greggs to get some Belgian Buns for a treat. Hey its my Birthday and I deserve them, well at least one of them. This afternoon, I went for a walk around one of my favourite places, the cemetery. I have actually spent most of my day answering tweets and facebook messages. 

Dinner was a Panang Curry with Rice and Noodles from our local Thai restaurant Totally Thai, who do the most amazing food and have been our go to takeaway throughout this pandemic. John has been delivering to us, sometimes a couple of times a month. They are a family run business, who have been here for a long time and we want to help keep them going. With another Birthday, shared with the Queen over with, I wonder what the next year has in store? I am hoping it will bring me my second jab and us getting out and about a little more. But we are still not boating until the end of August. Some may say we are being over cautious and that is there opinion, we just prefer to wait and see what happens with the numbers and the new variants doing the rounds. I personally have plenty to keep me busy and still have to see others in the NHS, which means staying on our mooring is preferred for now. 

Pop back soon xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails