*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 19 June 2021

More work being done.

 

Dear family, friends and followers.

There is never a dull moment in my life. I am not one for sitting about and so again today, Keith and I have been outside working on our terrace staging. 

Keith and I have fixed more shuttering in place. We have run out of screws, they should arrive Monday. The final shuttering has been cut and is ready to be fixed when the screws arrive in the post.
Keith cut the front posts to height and we have fixed a rope handrail attached at the top of the posts. I am thinking of getting some lights to go along there as well.
We still need to put fillers in at the front of the steps, so we do not snag our toes.
I did some more digging out to finish off the shuttering on top of the bank. This will all be fixed in place next week and then I can back fill behind the shuttering. It has been hard work, what with all the digging out of the soil and the working out and fixing everything down, but it has been so worth it.
Tomorrow I will be looking at putting down chicken wire on the treads to make them non-slip in the Winter. We are almost there.😊

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails