*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 12 November 2021

Taking a break.

 

Hi one and all.

Just a quickie message.

I am taking a break from blogging for a bit. I will take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that the New Year brings you wonderful things. 

Take care of yourselves and your families.

Jo. xx

6 comments:

  1. I shall miss your posts but can totally understand you wanting a break particularly at this time of year. We wish you and Keith a very Happy Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. Love and hugs Judith and John nb Serena XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judith and John.
      I have a lot going on at the moment, emotionally, family and everything else and need time to process some of it, but I will be back. Have a lovely Christmas and lets hope 2022 is kind to us all. Love and hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. Take care of yourself.

    I wish you and all your family a merry Christmas and happy new year.

    Best wishes
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison.

      I hope all is well with you?
      I do need to take care of myself, which I am realising. I need to deal with some things and then I will be back.

      Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the very best for 2022.

      Love and hugs xxx

      Delete
  3. Jo, I hope you also enjoy Christmas and that 2022 allows us all to feel a little safer about life. Take care, Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennie.

      Have a wonderful Christmas and here's hoping 2022 will be kind to us all.

      Sending you love and hugs.
      Jo xxx

      Delete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails