*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 1 January 2022

Bloomin Mild.

 

Hello one and all.

Day one of our brand New Year and having done the morning walk and boat chores, I filled the bird feeder up and whilst doing so, out of the corner of my eye, something Purple caught my gaze.

The Violets are in bloom. Normally I would not expect to see them until March. Our Autumn/Winter weather has been so mild, that they think it is Spring. I have to hope that should the weather turn colder, that they will not be killed off.
The wild Strawberries are in flower.


As are the Marigolds and Elephants Ears.
Even one of our Clematis is in bud. The weather is extremely strange for the time of the year. But on the first day of a brand new year it gladdens the heart. I just wish it was not so muddy under foot. We have had copious amounts of rain, which means the garden is very sodden. I need to get outside and tidy up the rotten leaves and clear pots, but that will happen when it dries up a bit more. 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you back blogging. Happy New Year to you and Keith, may 2022 be happy, healthy and prosperous for the you both. Hope all goes well for Keith's operation and for the new arrival.
    Love and hugs Judith nb Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith.
    Thank you. I will try to keep my blogging up this year. I hope you both have a fabulous 2022 and it is kind to you both.
    Lots of love Jo

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails