*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 15 March 2012

Restriction: Grand Union Canal-Tring Summit Locks 39-46

Restriction: Grand Union Canal-Tring Summit Locks 39-46

26 Mar 2012 until further notice
Associated Regional Office: South East Waterways
From Monday 26th March 2012 the Tring Summit Flight (Locks 39-46) will be open from 10.00am - 3.00pm daily.
Last entry into Flight at Lock 39 (from the North) and Lock 45 (from the South) will be 1.30pm.
Last entry into Lock 46 (from the South) will be 3.00pm.
Mooring overnight only on the summit between Locks 45 and 46.
PLEASE NOTE – navigational depths within this restricted stretch will be held lower than normal.
Water levels will be around 300mm down on normal navigable depth – this depth does allow craft up to a draught of 900mm to navigate down the centre of the channel.
(Enquiries: 01908 302 500)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails