*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 14 November 2012

Marmite the lounging puss.

SAM_0806

Marmite likes nothing more than spreading out and that is especially so when the bed is laid out in the back cabin and the stove is going. Anyone would think she owns the bed.

SAM_0811

If the bed is not laid out and the stove is not going, Marmite will lounge on top of the gas hob. If I have used it to boil a kettle and it is warm she is straight up there for the warmth. Marmite does not do cool and definitely hates the cold.

Today Keith and I have achieved a lot, we have replaced the seal on the gearbox and that is now all back together and topped up with oil, so already to go when we are. Keith also topped the starter battery up with distilled water. My Tesco delivery arrived early, in fact Mr Tesco man was half an hour early which was fantastic, so having got the food back to the boat, I stowed it away whilst Keith went off to Homebase to get some bits, he came back with a new tool box, a new folding shopping crate for me and the bits to change the generator cooling as described in Hadar’s Blog (Panic Stations). It is all a little beyond me but Keith has explained the plan and to me it should work fingers crossed.

Tonight I finish my antibiotics and I will be then keeping my fingers crossed my infection does not return. If however it should I have been told to get straight back to the doctors, which of course I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails