*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 26 June 2014

Surprise Visitors.

if you have been reading the blog this year, you will know that due to health problems for Keith we are not moving this year. We are having a cruising free year until he is hospital free and he is stronger. This means that we get to watch boats come and go and we always get excited when we see friends old and new.

Yesterday was one of those days when old friends came to see us. Sue off of NB No Problem and Lesley off of NB Yarwood. Vic and Joe were left back on the boats to snooze having done the Hatton flight. It was wonderful that Sue and Lesley took the time to walk down to see us with Sue’s dogs Lucy and Meg.

SAM_6606

The kettle went on and the biscuits came out. We had not see Sue for at least 3 to 4 years. We always seem to be going in different directions, so it was great to have a catch up.

Tom of the Woods to Warwick 045

We saw Lesley last year at Braunston, but there was still plenty to natter about.

For us having people coming to see us is so lovely. So if you have already been and seen us or your going to then I will take this opportunity to say a huge Thank You, because it means a lot to the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails