*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 12 July 2014

Our Birthday Girl.

551737_10150602826841372_1877155088_n

Seven years ago marmite came into the world and 12 weeks later she came into our lives.

1044270_10151464528681372_1744516559_n

Since having her part of our boats crew there has never been a dull moment. Lots of laughter, scratching and of cause biting, especially every morning when we play fight on the bed as I try to but the bed away.

Happy Birthday Marmite.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails