*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 22 June 2018

Day 89: Cheerio Saul Junction.

Hi Friends and Followers.

Another stunner of a day began early doors at 6am for me. I was up and making a cuppa, which we enjoyed in bed, whilst marmite made herself comfortable on my lap and the Seagulls announced the morning.
We said "Cheerio" to Saul Junction for this trip and headed for Gloucester.
It was a stunning cruise, with lovely views.
It has been wonderful to see the Swans and their Cygnets. It seems to have been a good year for Swan broods.
Gloucester beckoned, but before entering the docks, we took on water, because I had done a few washes and I knew the tank would be pretty low, even though we can go for two to three weeks.
We moored up on the longest pontoon and went for a walk to the Llanthony Secunda Priory.
The Priory dates back to the 15th Century and is undergoing lots of work at the moment, som we could not get very close due to barriers, but it was still nice to see it and hopefully when we come this way again we will be able to visit properly. On our way back to the boat, we called in at the Antiques Centre and then back to the boat.

Pop back sometime xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails