*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 1 February 2019

Underwhelming.

Hello friends and followers.

Have you got snow?

We have only had a sprinkling of snow. There I was expecting a couple inches at least, but woke up to this. I am very underwhelmed this morning.
Wednesday night the temperature got down to -10.5.
It was a beautiful day and did not really get above freezing all day. Mind you I should not complain about the weather, when you see what the USA and Canada have at the moment. The USA is going through a polar vortex and have had temperatures down to -37c brrrrr. I am a woman who loves a proper Winter, with cold temperatures and snow. I know it causes all sorts of problems for those who have to travel, but I still love the snow. The problem with this country is it grinds to a halt with a little bit of snow. In Chicago they are still going to work and life continues. Here in the UK we have a couple of inches of snow and we grind to a halt.
Anyway, I have a day to get on with. The fires are both stoked. We have had the first cuppa of the day and I am about to get out and about.
Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and warm. I may be back later.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails